Thursday, January 27, 2005

Holy Shit it's Christmas!!

Er January.. whatever. I got photos. WOW AMAZING!!! Ahem... so here we go.


The prettiest of the plethora of tarot readers out here. Wyndee is her name and fortelling yer doom is her game.


My personal fave photo. Keith, Jimmy, Sketch, and Doc Andrews. What are they looking at? No clue.


Dwayne on break...


James aka: Jimmy Talksalot. Performing street theater. His family brought it over here 300 years ago....


and the two guys standing behind him.

Want more? Damn yer a glutton for punishment. More soon!!

Bizzaro.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tell me more, tell me more -
Like, does he have a car?"

"Tell me more, tell me more -
Didja get very far?"

Love the pics - keep us updated. Details? Observations?

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh peeeektures! YAY! miss you much! glad you have having a good time....


You shall have pie waiting for you when you return!

<3 the pie pixi!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics, look forward to seeing you all at the party if im back in town.