Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Trade wives and sell children...

Was about the ONLY thing not going on today in the streets. Mind you I am not so sure on the trading wives thing. Reagardless, it was Mardi Gras day. A metric buttload of people in kool costumes, drunk fools, and drunk fools in kool costumes.

I decided not to work and just wander around. I got as decadent as I could by drinking a coke, eating a butter finger and carrying around a bag of Doritos in Jackson Square. (I'm a party aminal I tells yah.) So now it's 40 days and 40 nights of rain.. no wait.. of lent. So for those who gave up lent for lent.. good for you.

I decided not to take photos today for two reasons. One: I left the camera in the car. B: you really need to experience Mardi Gras for yerself so you have to get off yer lazy ass like I did and come see it. Also if you REALLY wanna see photos I am sure there are plenty of sites to see them.

So thaz my report from NOLA. This journal is now official closed until my trip to Chicago in a few months. we'll keep yaah updated. Thanx for joining us!!

Bizzaro.
www.smappdooda.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, are you resurrecting this for Mardi Gras this year?