Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Would you say I have a plethora of pinata's?

No but damn there is a lot of photos...


one of the many "mimes" NOLA has to offer. This is Uncle Louie. He stands like that for a very long time.


I give you.. the graffiti on the public bathroom wall.


Another statue mime. His name is Tim and beer makes him work.


Sometimes I think about just standing still in my strait jacket to make money.


This one actually does something. Moves around like a wind up doll and makes mechanical sounds. Quite nifty. (You can see more of Ahda Hann Here).


Ok a mime is a terrible thing to waste... kinda. This is a juggler guy who unicycle with a kid on him. Can you say liability?


I think this is titled "Bobbit if he got caught stealing in Muslim country".


Bird man. That is all.


Finally my hand as it looked Sunday night after someone got a little buzzed and bored. (note: not me.)

This is just a taste of the zany crap gong on out here. Right now the weather is cold, rainy, and ass.

Hope all is well where you are.

Bizzaro.

No comments: